Passports for Children
PASSPORT FOR CHILDREN (15 OR YOUNGER)
To apply for a passport for a child, the following requirements are necessary:
- Both parents as well as child must be present
- One parent appears then a second parent’s notarized FORM DS-3053-Statement of Consent must be submitted
- Certified long form birth certificate showing child’s name and the parents names
- One parent appears, signs and submits primary evidence of sole authority to apply
- Please see fee schedule on left.
RENEWAL OF PASSPORT FOR CHILDREN
To renew a passport for a child (15 or younger), the above requirements are the same as well as the submission of the old passport.
PLEASE NOTE :A passport for a child cannot be renewed by mail.